Page 8 of 9
11. The Yugoslavia Civil War of 1991 - 1995
The author analyzes the complicated history of Yugoslavia, the ups and downs of the state from the first Yugoslavian national state, created after the First World War, to the flourish and stable period under the president Joseph Tito (1953 - 1980) and to the period of 80s and 90s with the frictions, protests and nationalism that appeared between the countries that formed Yugoslavia: Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and also the autonomous provinces of Kosovo and Vojvodina.
After Slovenia with Croatia declared their independence on June 25, 1991 and Bosnia and Herzegovina on April 6, 1991, several wars started between Serbia and Slovenia (1991), Serbia and Croatia (1991 - 1995) and Serbia and Bosnia (1991 - 1995). The causes of the war were the people nationalism, the religious and cultural differences and a deep, growing economic crisis in Yugoslavia.
There are many astrological aspects that symbolise very well the events:
- Solar eclipse (19 Cancer) of July 11, 1991 conjunct Serbia (1878 chart) natal Sun (21 Cancer);
- in 1990, transit Saturn in opposition with Serbia natal Sun;
- in 1991, Pluto transit (18 Scorpio) conjunct Yugoslavia natal Moon (18 Scorpio);
- in 1990, Uranus transit (7 Capricorn) in opposition Yugoslavia natal Pluto (6 Cancer);
- in 1990-1991, Saturn transit in House 7 of Yugoslavia natal chart;
- transit Uranus-0-Neptune in conjunction with Yugoslavia natal Mars (16 Capricorn);
- in August 1990 - April 1991, Jupiter transit in conjunction with Slobodan Milosevic natal Pluto (5 Leo);
Below is the natal chart of Kingdom of Yugoslavia, raised for December 1, 1918, 20:00 CET, Belgrade, Yugoslavia: